Losing your hair faster than normal can be devastating and embarrassing for women. The normal cycle is for hair to grow for a period of years then fall out as a new strand of hair pushes it out. You should lose 100 to 150 strands per day normally. If the new hairs aren’t replacing the old ones or you are losing more hair than normal, there is a problem and you should look into hair loss treatment for women.
There are many things that can cause hair loss. Some of these include pregnancy, stress, too many harsh treatments like coloring or bleaching, sickness, and even scalp infections. On top of that, there are hormonal and hereditary changes in your body that can cause hair loss.
There are several things that you can do to cope with hair loss or help reverse it:
- Eat a healthy diet and make sure your body gets all the vitamins and nutrients it needs. Vitamins B6 and Biotin may be especially important.
- Exercise regularly. When you exercise it increases blood flow to your whole body including your scalp. This may help stimulate your hair follicles.
- Natural remedies. There are products that can be applied directly to your scalp which may help you grow more hair.
- Wear a wig or get hair extensions. This is a cover up and not a cure, but it can help you look better immediately while you work on ways to grow your hair back.
- Hair replacement surgery. There are numerous surgical procedures that can transplant or graft new hair for you. These are, however, very expensive and you should look at the other options first.
- Medical hair loss treatment for women. There are several products that can help women re-grow hair. These are more powerful than the natural remedies mentioned above and often include minoxidil which has been approved by the FDA for treatment of hair loss. Make sure you get a product designed for women because men’s hair loss products can have a harmful effect on women.
Best Hair Loss Treatment for Women
One of the best hair loss treatments for women is a product called Provillus. It is a two part treatment that combines a couple of the things talked about above. First, you have a medicine that you apply directly to your scalp which includes minoxidil. Second, you have a dietary supplement that helps make sure your body has the proper vitamins and nutrients to ensure hair growth.
The combination of medical treatment and dietary supplement makes Provillus one of the most popular hair loss treatments for women. Not only that, it is very affordable and you don’t have to pay for a doctors visit because it is available without a prescription.
Click here to learn more about Profillus for Women. You have nothing to lose. Check it out today.